Thursday, November 06, 2008

DNA Condo Toronto


Billed as Downtown's Next Address, the DNA condo is an ultra-modern and cool place to live. It has a strong sense of design that is very different from many of the new condo's that have been built recently in Toronto.

I always like to come here and show buyers through the building. They can see the difference right away.

There are great design elements one finds in many suites, the bathroom and kitchen fixtures, the shower stall design, portable kitchen islands on wheels, great high-end washer dryers.

Located right in the middle of the King West Village area, it has its own Starbucks outlet on the corner of the building at Shaw and King St. What could be more convenient than that!

I am a modern professional RE/MAX agent - be sure to check out my website. If you are looking to buy a suite here, sell, lease a unit or you'd like to rent someone else's place, let me know. I'm Ralph Evans and I'm here to help!

No comments: