Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Taking pictures of a property you have listed for sale is so critically important! 85% to 90% of all home buyers are looking on the Internet to locate a home to buy. Without a picture, who knows what the place is going to look like? Buyers won't want to see it, real estate agents aren't going to take their clients to see it.


As a modern professional RE/MAX agent I ensure all the properties I represent have professional photographs and a virtual tour to give you a complete understanding of the home, before you show up.

To me when I see "photo not available" I think "agent does not own digital camera". Come on! Get with the modern era! It's not the 1980's anymore.

If you are thinking of hiring a real estate agent to represent you in the sale of your home, be sure to select a person who understands and uses current technology.

No comments: