Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Return to Blogspot

It really is hard to keep up with all the different social media platforms one gets involved with!

 I thought it was time to return to this blog hosted on Google's blogger platform. In addition to all the other places I am writing, i thought this too could be a useful place to contribute some content.

I started blogging here here on July 4th, 2006. At the time my primary website was more static in nature and didn't allow for articles to be contributed. I stopped using this site once I moved my Etobicoke Real Estate website to the WordPress platform. Maybe I should have deleted this site completely at that point. However I imported this blog into my WordPress site and many of the articles had links or images still hosted here. So, I decided to leave this alone. Over time, I did notice in my Google Analytics results that I was still getting visitors to my website coming from here.

As time goes by an abandoned site starts to reflect badly on its owner. People think perhaps you've dropped off the edge of the planet, or something. So today I am happy to announce my return to the Blogger platform.

I plan to write articles here that touch on all my different business interests. My involvement with the Etobicoke Business Network, the Etobicoke Social Meet N Greet, and Agent Social Marketing. Wish me luck!

No comments: